The Bible speaks of Senders and Goers. Goers are people that are gifted to be able to travel and adapt themselves into different cultures in order to speak of Jesus Christ. Senders are people who are gifted to support those who go, and senders remain in their local communities to share the Gospel and serve locally.
In this current season of life, God has called me to be a Goer. I have always had that supernatural instinct, having gone on my first short term missions trip in 1988. Since then, I have gone on scores of missions trips throughout Europe and Latin America, currently traveling about 16 weeks per year.
The Bible describes this “Sender/Goer” relationship on Romans 10:14, 15.
Romans 10:14, 15 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!”
The Apostle Paul was a Goer, and the Philippian Christians were Senders as they helped Paul through their financial giving. Paul reminded them that whatever good happened through his efforts, that it would recognized as “the fruit that abounds to your account”. (Philippians 4:17)
So the Bible teaches us that Senders and Goers work together for the same purposes.
If you would like to partner with me as a Sender, that would be great.
- Please pray for wisdom, divine leading, and safety.
- Please consider financial support. You can donate on my website, through texting, or through the mail. All gifts are tax deductible.
- Join my email list to stay current with what I’m doing.
- Follow me on social media.
- Check my website on occasion, as I am now in the process of uploading 25 plus years or audio sermons, videos, and Bible study notes.
- if you are still reading this, it means that we are connected. Thank you for your love, support and friendship.